Monday, January 21, 2013

January Polyvore Contest!

I am hosting a Polyvore contest if you are interested in winning!!!!  Below are the rules and end date.

VIsit my Polyvore Page: http://purplecandied.polyvore.com

Hi everyone! I am the designer of the jewelry that you have used in one of your sets. Every set that has featured a pair of my earrings has been put into a collection called, “The Best Dressed Sets, and The Best Dressed Sets II.” I would like to say thank you to all of you that like my jewelry! Since I have so many wonderful sets in these collections I decided to host a contest! I am going to post one pair of earrings on my profile following this collection, named ‘Digital Gurl Earrings’, and if you are interested I am asking that you create a set for this pair. There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner!
 
1st place winner: 75% off coupon to use in the Purple Candied Etsy shop
2nd place winner: 50% off coupon to use in the Purple Candied Etsy shop
3rd place winner: 20% off coupon to use in the Purple Candied Etsy shop
 
Once you win, you can shop your favorite earrings at a discounted price. Easy, right? All you have to do is create, tag @purplecandied in your set, and use the earrings that I post for the contest. The contest begins January 22, 2013 and ends January 24, 2013. Good Luck everyone :-)
 
Purple Candied Etsy shop: www.purplecandied.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment